01. Our Privacy Principles
- Protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing; and
- Protection against accidental loss, destruction, or damage of your Personal Information, using appropriate technical or organizational measures to ensure protection.
02. Collection and Use of Your Anonymous Information
03. Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
04. Your Consent
05. Sharing of Your Personal Information
06. Compliance with Legal Process
07. Access to Your Personal Information
As stated above, Book4Time Inc. is a Processer of data, so we cannot access your Personal Information without your consent, and the consent of our Controller. If at any time you would like to review, update, correct, or delete any of your Personal Information, please contact our Controller (the company or service that you created an account with) and they will gladly assist you in processing your request. If, for whatever reason, you do not receive the assistance you require from the Controller, please contact our DPO directly at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you in facilitating the correct action to be taken.
08. Security of Your Personal Information
09. Our Employees Responsibility
11. Changes to This Policy
12. Your Own Role
Back to Homepage