Roger Sholanki, CEO at Book4Time has just launched Spa Executive – a digital magazine aimed at today’s leaders within the business of Wellness, who are at the top of their game and who want to rise even higher!
Spa Executive now joins the Book4Time family alongside guest intake and Spa Monitor, and will provide you with actionable industry advice, education and thought leadership from renowned Wellness leaders.
Acting as a platform where Spa and Wellness leader can contribute, learn and provide their business insights and support, help and mentor the aspiring spa leaders of today to deliver the best Wellness experience possible.
In our first edition of Spa Executive, we feature:
- Expert insight on greatest challenges facing the industry from Jeff Matthews, managing director of Spa Foundations.
- Daniel Poulin, who oversees the corporate spas for Accor Hotels including the Fairmont Hotels brand under his leadership talks about keeping up with innovation.
- Leadership insight from Daryll Naidu, of Shangri la Toronto on how to attract and keep top talent.
- Spa Director spotlight on Magdaleena Niklov, the Spa Director of Bacara Resort and Spa,
- Spa spotlight on Gothia Towers, a 5 star upscale hotel and new client of Book4Time in Sweden currently going live.
- Plus, lots of other awesome articles on the latest trends and insight from Four Seasons and more.
Find more online at https://spaexecutive.com.
We look forward to featuring you in Spa Executive.