What is CCPA?
The CCPA is the California Consumer Privacy Act that enhances privacy rights and consumer protection for California residents.
Your CCPA rights
- Request to know – About who is processing your personal data and any personal data that has been collected
- Request to delete – Have personal data completely removed from the system and prevent further collection
- Information sale & right to opt out – The right to direct a business not to sell your personal information
How do we comply with the CCPA and protect your rights?
- We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who will monitor any risks or threats to your personal data, and will ensure that we remain compliant with the CCPA and continue to protect your personal data and your rights. The DPO is also there to answer any of your questions or concerns relating to data privacy and our compliance with the CCPA, including requests to know or delete personal data. Our DPO can be reached at email@example.com. If your request relates to information we process as a service provider to one of our clients, we will inform you that your request should be submitted directly to the business on whose behalf we process the information.
- We do not sell, and we have not sold within the last twelve (12) months, the personal information of our business contacts, clients, personnel, sourcing and recruitment candidates, office visitors, or others with whom we interact. Book4Time does not sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
- We continue to provide constant monitoring of our systems to ensure your data is always protected, as well as constant monitoring of new or updated privacy laws in order to stay on top of any issues that may arise.
- In accordance with applicable law, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your California privacy rights.