Spa Executive delved into some of the research and technological developments, and spoke to some of the people who are both driving and predicting these shifts about what spas of the future will look (and smell and sound) like a few years from now.
Here’s what you need to know about spas of the future: Spas are literally going to change how we live and how long we live our lives
- Consumer genomics are going to change everything
- Spas will become centers of longevity and life extension.
- Spas will offer a whole mind-body VR experience
- Spas will be living, responsive environments
- Spas will become places to seek out human connection
- Your manicurist might be a robot – but people will still want people
- The revolution will come quickly
Find out more about how Book4Time can help your business.
Join the world’s leading spas and salons in using Book4Time’s comprehensive business management software to take your business to the next level.
From the blog.
The spa and wellness industries are ever evolving and it’s important to stay on top of trends and innovations. Customer experience is everything in this world, and it’s something that…
Upselling shouldn’t be aggressive, nor should it be about selling the customer something they do not need. Upselling should be about helping customers fulfill their needs and wants by offering…
We are pleased to announce that Book4Time was awarded the Markham Board of Trade’s Business Excellence Award for the Global Business category. Earlier this year, Book4Time was nominated for the…