Spa Executive delved into some of the research and technological developments, and spoke to some of the people who are both driving and predicting these shifts about what spas of the future will look (and smell and sound) like a few years from now.
Here’s what you need to know about spas of the future: Spas are literally going to change how we live and how long we live our lives
- Consumer genomics are going to change everything
- Spas will become centers of longevity and life extension.
- Spas will offer a whole mind-body VR experience
- Spas will be living, responsive environments
- Spas will become places to seek out human connection
- Your manicurist might be a robot – but people will still want people
- The revolution will come quickly
Find out more about how Book4Time can help your business.
Join the world’s leading spas and salons in using Book4Time’s comprehensive business management software to take your business to the next level.
From the blog.
Creating a strong company culture can elevate your customer experience and place your spa among one of the best in the world. It is definitely something you should pay great…
The Book4Time team is constantly enhancing and adding new features to improve your spa and wellness establishments based on your comments and feedback. On October 2, we launched our fall…
Last week, Guest Intake (a product of Book4Time Inc.) participated in BOLD | The Mindbody Conference in San Diego, California. This fantastic conference brings together business owners from the wellness,…