Spa Executive delved into some of the research and technological developments, and spoke to some of the people who are both driving and predicting these shifts about what spas of the future will look (and smell and sound) like a few years from now.
Here’s what you need to know about spas of the future: Spas are literally going to change how we live and how long we live our lives
- Consumer genomics are going to change everything
- Spas will become centers of longevity and life extension.
- Spas will offer a whole mind-body VR experience
- Spas will be living, responsive environments
- Spas will become places to seek out human connection
- Your manicurist might be a robot – but people will still want people
- The revolution will come quickly
Find out more about how Book4Time can help your business.
Join the world’s leading spas and salons in using Book4Time’s comprehensive business management software to take your business to the next level.
From the blog.
Your spa customer experience is dependent on many things – from the ease of booking, to the friendliness of your spa staff, to the skill of the therapist. And one…
When writing a customer satisfaction survey, there are rules you should follow in order to get the responses and information you want. Sending a follow up survey after a guest…
Good customer service is a huge driver of business success, and it’s well worth spending time and money to improve yours. How important is good customer service? Well, put simply,…