Spa Executive delved into some of the research and technological developments, and spoke to some of the people who are both driving and predicting these shifts about what spas of the future will look (and smell and sound) like a few years from now.
Here’s what you need to know about spas of the future: Spas are literally going to change how we live and how long we live our lives
- Consumer genomics are going to change everything
- Spas will become centers of longevity and life extension.
- Spas will offer a whole mind-body VR experience
- Spas will be living, responsive environments
- Spas will become places to seek out human connection
- Your manicurist might be a robot – but people will still want people
- The revolution will come quickly
Find out more about how Book4Time can help your business.
Join the world’s leading spas and salons in using Book4Time’s comprehensive business management software to take your business to the next level.
From the blog.
Four incentive strategies for customer retention Customer retention can be a challenge in the spa industry, but it’s key to business success. By some estimates, customer acquisition costs five times…
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Book4time Announces Q1 Update with Record Growth Markham, Ontario – April 16, 2018 – Book4Time, one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies and the leading global provider of…
Sexual harassment at work has been front and center in the news over the past few months. It’s great that people are shining a light on a topic that has…