Spa Executive delved into some of the research and technological developments, and spoke to some of the people who are both driving and predicting these shifts about what spas of the future will look (and smell and sound) like a few years from now.
Here’s what you need to know about spas of the future: Spas are literally going to change how we live and how long we live our lives
- Consumer genomics are going to change everything
- Spas will become centers of longevity and life extension.
- Spas will offer a whole mind-body VR experience
- Spas will be living, responsive environments
- Spas will become places to seek out human connection
- Your manicurist might be a robot – but people will still want people
- The revolution will come quickly
Find out more about how Book4Time can help your business.
Join the world’s leading spas and salons in using Book4Time’s comprehensive business management software to take your business to the next level.
From the blog.
Spa management software company finishes Q4 2018 with continued growth for main product offerings and new product integrations TORONTO – Feb. 13, 2019 – Book4Time, the leading global provider…
The Book4Time team is constantly enhancing and adding new features to improve your spa and wellness establishments based on your comments and feedback. On January 21, we launched the first…
2018 has been an incredible year for Book4Time, and one of the best in our company’s history. Here are some of the highlights of the year, along with a sneak peak…