Spa Executive delved into some of the research and technological developments, and spoke to some of the people who are both driving and predicting these shifts about what spas of the future will look (and smell and sound) like a few years from now.
Here’s what you need to know about spas of the future: Spas are literally going to change how we live and how long we live our lives
- Consumer genomics are going to change everything
- Spas will become centers of longevity and life extension.
- Spas will offer a whole mind-body VR experience
- Spas will be living, responsive environments
- Spas will become places to seek out human connection
- Your manicurist might be a robot – but people will still want people
- The revolution will come quickly
Find out more about how Book4Time can help your business.
Join the world’s leading spas and salons in using Book4Time’s comprehensive business management software to take your business to the next level.
From the blog.
Millennials. One of the main characteristics that comes to mind when people think of them is “lazy”. But convenience is what they look for in their day-to-day lives. With so…
Returning customers are an imperative part of your spa business. We all know it costs significantly more to obtain a new customer than it does to retain an existing one….
MARKHAM, ONTARIO – 2 August 2018 – Book4Time is a finalist in the 2018 SaaS Awards Program in the category Best Enterprise-Level SaaS Product (non-US) and Best SaaS Product for…